Thursday, December 17, 2009

Anonymous

I just played this game with my very good friend, okay, one of my best friends, or you could call her my sister. This is what we do during the day.We go back and forth writing things about ourselves, but I'm not telling you who is who. We love ourselves. I love my life.

i feel smarter when I wear glasses
i always say "excuse me" when i burp when i'm alone.
I say thank you to vending machines out of habit
i only shave once a week... everywhere.
I feel so free when I don't wear a bra
i often compare myself to you but i never voice it. do i?
that makes me feel really good inside
sometimes i'm like a man- i need my 'cave time'.
I like wearing really baggy sweats- I feel gangster in them
i wish i could wash my hair ebreyday.
I prefer fall fashion over summer fashion.
i think i'd like going into hiding for a year or two... i'd go to europe or africa.
That's a nice thought. I'm so very excited to be in love!!!!!!!!!
i feel very dramatic inside but i can't always express it on the outside.
When I imagine myself as a grown up, I imagine me wearing sweats and writing columns that people read on the metro everyday.
i have a lot of ambitions that i'm too afraid to start because of what people might thinkand because i don't think i would do very good.
I like giving hugs that are like a second or two longer than normal because it makes people uncomfortable
i SO wish that everyone would greet with a kiss on the cheek.
me too!! When I'm around boys I like, I can't be myself entirely- but I want them to knoweverything about me. Oxymoron, I know.
i wish i were married. right now.
I love giving back rubs. Almost as much as I love recieving them.
maybe someday i will really actually shave my head.
I only buy jeans that make my butt look bubbly. Is that superficial?
no- you have a bubbly personality, you should have your butt match at all times. i often wonder if i'll be taller in the millenium.
I like being able to pay for things- like dinner and stuff for other people, it makes me feel independent.
i most likely was meant to be born in a different time... or country. like hawaii. and i would play the uke. and surf. and hula dance.
Sometimes I feel uncomfortable changing in front of animals because I believe in reincarnation
i'm a little worried about my major as writing because whenever i try to write something really deep, i always stop midway through because i get so frustrated that i can't express myself.
I totally know what you mean. I feel like if I ever try to hard at something, it doesn't really work. Like writing, or being myself.
i wish i were married. right now.
I learned more about relationships by living with a married couple than I ever have from past relationships.
i sure hope that we won't watch our lives over again when judgement comes, BUT i want
to watch many scenes of our lives AFTERwards. does that make sense?
Yeppers. I love kissing. Oh I love it.
i know i'm a good kisser.
But I wouldn't know that. I haven't ever been told I'm a good kisser.
i wish i were as funny as i think i am.
you're very funny. My favorite part of bodies are butts and stomachs. I think butts because mom used to always bing bong us.
i don't think i'm a very deep person
I often see people and think to myself that I want to be like them. I want to get to the point that I'm just happy being me.
i think that byu is a bad place mostly because the church needs members sharing the gospel and THIS is the prime age to do it. it wouldn't be bad if they expanded. and i think they should.
I have this boy in mind, that I want to trust completely but I don't.
i wouldn't mind being a public speaker for an organization that focuses on the needs of others.
I love this activity. I don't know if its because I like reading about other people or that I love writing about myself, but I adore it. and I adore using words like adore.
this is the type of place i would LOVE to live: an isolated cottage at the edge of the sea with a light house and horses and wild flowers and land and family reunions and stargazing and goodness.

6 comments:

  1. i read and loved every single word of this post. and now i have a new game to play with my sister[s] when i'm home for christmas. i miss you. and i love you. OH, and i totally knew which ones were yours... there were a few dead giveaways. even before i got to the "married people" one. impressed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicki! That makes me utterly happy that you read and loved every single word. I would be incredibly impressed if you knew which ones were mine, my sister and I are very similar. I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, YES! i DO have a blog! and have had one since i lived with you! and i loved this post. very much! and i miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mara i love you and this cute/funny/wonderful post :) your the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute!!!! i love every inch of this post. you KNOW i looove fall fashion. i like that you say excuse me after you burp when you're alone, i think it's the cutest things ever.

    best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this over several times now and I'm still intrigued with everything about you! I think you would be surprised to see how many people would actually love this "hidden" talent of yours.

    ReplyDelete